La realidad no se responsabiliza por la pérdida de tus ilusiones.

3.2.11

Nada por lo que vos te tengas que preocupar.

There're too many words passing me by, loud noises, heavy tears.

Fight me a war against loneliness
fight me a war against my head
fight me a war against madness.
Try, please. Try.
Fight me a war against my reality.
Fight me a war against my own civil war.
Try, please. And if it's not too fucking hard, win.

Because all I've got left is this loneliness, this head, this madness. This reality, this inside civil war. And I need someone to care enough to fight. Not to become a warrior, I just want a man who's crazy enough to think that I'm worth it.
Actually, I am. And if you're too, you're gonna try.

I'm talking to you. To everyone. To no one. To anyone -but in that anyone, please let it be the one.

No hay comentarios: