La realidad no se responsabiliza por la pérdida de tus ilusiones.

24.11.10

Roller coaster

I wanna yell, I wanna fight, I want to kiss you so hard that it can not be forgotten.
I want hate and love, hot and cold. How nice could it be if I hug you till the sun rises?. I wanna live, I want to laugh terribly loud and cry till it hurts.
Don't you see? I want everything and nothing. I want to have you near and far, to suffer and learn, to be able to appreciate every second with you.
It's really not so hard to understand. I just want to turn my life into a roller coaster because that way I'd always know

that it's just a nice ride

and beyond all the fear I'd experience, all the bad feelings and surprises, it's all gonna end at some point, leaving me with not just a smile


but with memories that will help me to carry on with this whole pantomime.

No hay comentarios: