La realidad no se responsabiliza por la pérdida de tus ilusiones.

9.2.10

long ago since the last time

All ended up being so unrealistic.
It's really hard to believe.., you can over think everything, but it can change in just one second.
And that's why they all say that I can't control every little thing that's around me, but it's just in these kind of situations that I realize it's true.
Think about not hurting anyone doesn't stop someone of hurting you, and that fact can bring me down like a king in a lost chess game.
But it's not because of fear of get hurt that I think about them before me. It's because... okay, I don't really know why. But I can't think of making someone cry, for example. So, how can someone live without feeling a press in the chest when you can't make everyone happy with your actions?.
It's so fucking impossible. Trying to look for an exit is suffocating, it's like being in a cage that is changing into a small one every second that your brain try to excape from there.
The breaks you find are just a second where you decide not to breath. But as soon as the dirty air go into your nose and fill the lungs, you remember why a simple breeze has disappeared from the world you're now.
Anyway, the only part that's left consists on understand that you can not change how the other ones wanna act or how they are going to feel.
What you can do is be yourself, always.

No hay comentarios: